Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Drivers License

I finally got my new drivers license after it expired two years ago. I should have renewed it earlier to avoid the penalties. I took the written exam and actual driving. I am glad that it is over now.

Good thing is that I didn't took the shortcut with those fixers, those guys will cash you dry. I spent around 800 pesos for my license renewal. If I went through a fixer, I could have spent 2500 pesos. I really wonder why our Transportation Agency allows this kind of operations and fixers within their premises. Releasing drivers license to applicants who don't take written exams. No wonder a lot of uneducated drivers are driving on our streets. They make our streets dangerous.

No comments: