Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Full Speed to Java


Yesterday I decided to go straight in pursuing a Java career. I was overwhelmed with the opportunities that await for Java professionals. Early this month I took a course on Java programming at Oracle University. That course strengthened my shaken foundations in Java, now I am taking the next step, J2EE.

This doesn't mean that I'll leave behind my Microsoft and Oracle skills, instead I shall have a strong Java skill with a touch of Oracle and Microsoft technology skills. I am planning to get certified next year, I have to choose which to take first. Either an Oracle certification or a Sun Java Developer certification.

Last night I bought two books on Java EE at Book Sale. I'll get back to my reading routine and practice, practice and practice. That is how IT careers are, always on the go!

No comments: