Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two Down Two more to Go



Last Saturday I successfully delivered my ISDP (Information Systems Business Plan) presentation. My ISDP was all about our Vehicle Tracking project.

In my Networking class, we successfully implemented client-server transactions over two different network areas. Thanks to my groupmates, Kath, Leah and everybody. They configured the network devices pretty well.

Now I only have two more subjects to worry, our Operating System and Data Structures. My Data Structures subject is already a go for me. We only have to focus our efforts to our OS subject.

No comments: