Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its Just Me



A lot of things come in my mind lately. My interest in blogging and photography sparked in me once again. I am stretched out, my schedules are so tight and I still have a lot of things to do. I noticed that I no longer do what I like doing before such as reading books, programming and watching movies. My wife called me early this afternoon an asked me to go to the movies. Yeah I need that.

My head is so full of stuff; stuff that needs to be accomplished immediately and stuffs that are lagging behind schedule. I have a lot of deadlines to meet, and what am I doing now? I have mixed feelings right now, I feel stressed and tired, but at the same time I also feel excited, perhaps its because that my new laptop will be delivered to me within the week.

Sometimes I just don't understand my self. Still I want to go for more. I do not want to stop. I know that my friends and family are always here for me, and that my Lord is with me always. At the end of this day, I know that this day is still God's present for me.

No comments: