Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vehicle Tracking Project

Today we presented our Vehicle Tracking project prototype to top management. It was a relief to see at last that a working vehicle tracking system is finally here. It has been one of our goals to set up a vehicle tracking software in our operations. An I think this one is turning into reality.

A vehicle tracking system spells a lot of benefits to our organization including increase in operation efficiency and productivity, cut in fuel and overtime cost, better customer service and more...

I attached below a clip from our presentation.

No comments: