Welcome

This is my personal blog where I share thoughts that mater to me. Things that makes my day a present. You may also want to visit my other sites - Avatar State, Amazing Davao, Davao Life, Tribu Hagtik and Shared Pool

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rough Seas



Today our organization is in rough seas. Due to external pressures, the company that I am in is removing a benefit that has been enjoyed by its employees for decades. It has saddened many of us. We can hear a lot of complaints and see signs of disagreements.

I understand why this is happening and why the company is taking this path. It seems to me that its really rough times nowadays. I only hope that top management's offer would be appealing and the company would be more generous in their offer. I know that the company has thought of this thoroughly that all we can do just buckle up for a bumpy ride and hope for a good outcome.

I just feel sad for the others who won't get their even shares. Its just that all of us is in our right position at the right time.

Anyway we all know that opportunity knocks at our doors. The questions is, are we going to wait for it to knock on our doors or are we going to make it knock. If you can't beat them, join them.

No comments: